Am I a candidate for Ketamine?
Now that I have read about ketamine and the Ketamine Clinic of Spokane, am I somebody that would benefit from this? We do have some basic criteria that must be met prior to being treated with ketamine.
- Have a clinical diagnosis of depression, post partum depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety or social anxiety disorder or OCD.
- Resistant to other forms of treatment such as medications and counseling.
- Have a primary care provider or licensed mental health professional treating you for your diagnosis.
- Have no major heart problems or liver disease.
- Are able to sit in a comfortable chair for up to 1½ hours.
If you feel you meet these criteria and are interested in pursuing more information about our treatment, please call the number below. You will be asked several basic questions to make sure you are a good candidate. The next step is to schedule a short evaluation appointment, which may be on the same day as your first treatment.